5 Ways to Get Involved on Food Day
- October 21, 2014 |
- by The Family Cooks
Friday is Food Day 2014. Here are five ways you can participate:
1. Attend a Food Day event — Check out the Food Day national map and plug in your zipcode to find details about Food Day events near you.
2. Join the #FoodDayChat Twitter Chat — 5 hours, 5 topics–a conversation about food justice, public health, food policy, and more. This online event is hosted by @FoodDay2014, 12-5pm ET on October 24. Follow and use hashtag #FoodDayChat to participate.
3. Thunderclap — Register your social media account for the #FoodDay2014 Thunderclap to add your voice to support real and just food for all. The more people who sign up, the bigger the impact!
4. Food Literacy Quiz — Share the Food Day Food Literacy Quiz and encourage your network to take it on Food Day.
5. #FoodDayPlate — Participate in the #FoodDayPlate contest on social media by sharing a photo of your healthy or sustainable meal on Food Day! Use hashtag #FoodDayPlate to participate.
Join the Discussion
Comments are closed.