Fun Serving Ideas
- January 22, 2013 |
- by Kirstin Uhrenholdt
An idea for dinner tonight: Open up your cabinets, look at the dishes and serving pieces you have and use them in new and fun ways.
* Pour soup into teacups.
* Serve pudding from a big soup terrine.
* Present your sandwiches or pizza on a big wooden cutting board.
* Instead of putting your dinner in lots of bowls, how about arranging it all on one big platter? (That cuts down on the number of dishes you have to do too!)
* Try putting desserts in wineglasses (little parfaits look great like that!).
* Try wine in short juice glasses, hot chocolate in small bowls and lemonade in mini mason jars!